كوريا هنا
: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة QBeus
كوريا هنا
: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة QBeus
كوريا هنا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

فقط لمحبين الـ K-POP

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
مسلسل to the beautiful you مسلسل I miss you مسلسل Flower boy next door Queen Of Ambition GU Family Book Rooftop Prince

: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الاميرة النائمة
مشرفـهۃ عــآمهۃ ..♥
مشرفـهۃ عــآمهۃ ..♥
الاميرة النائمة

البلد : k.s.a
الجنس : انثى
: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة 7ydXB
عدد المساهمات : 394
نقاط : 889145
السٌّمعَة : 25
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2012
العمر : 28
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة . متابعة كوريا
المزاج المزاج : ما أجمل الابتسامة حينما تبتسم من قلبك لمن تحب

: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: : كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة   : كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة Emptyالخميس 16 أغسطس 2012, 00:37

This interview is separated into three portions: Part One is about Jaejoong’s acting, Two being the story about JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong and Part Three is of Kim Jaejoong as himself.

The day of the interview was very hot and humid, to the extent that if you walked a little bit, you would sweat all over. And it was that day I met the Kim Jaejoong who finished all filming for MBC’s Dr. Jin, shed the heavy period drama hanboks, and returned to a 26-year-old while wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt.

Jaejoong’s greeting was “Hello everyone, I’m Kim Jaejoong”. And my first reaction was, “Why is his skin so fair…Does he not get tan?”

Dr. Jin was the first period drama for Kim Jaejoong, and he very honestly confessed his fear and unfamiliarity towards period drama at first: “Because it was my first time, I was very nervous and scared. Before we started filming I didn’t know what to do, nor did I have any confidence and was very fearful for the consequences if I didn’t act well.”

Kim Kyungtak is not a simple character, he was abandoned by parents, friends and lover. Kim Jaejoong talked about Kyungtak’s character: “All the other characters have their own thoughts and beliefs – Lee Haeung has a lot of desires and Kim Byunghee has immeasurable ambition – but Kyungtak’s only thought is ‘people who belong to me are to be protected by me’ and does not have a lot of ambition or desires. When everyone around him are working hard for their ambitions, Kyungtak just wants to protect; when all other characters are looking at their own world, Kyungtak is the person who looks at himself from far away.”

There were also a lot of tears, “at first I thought he was a very cold character, but later on in the drama he cried all the time, which is really tiring when filming. Because to cry out with all the emotion like Kyungtak requires a lot of focus and effort, and regardless whether it’s acting or not, my heart ached with the character which was a burden on my body.”
Kyungtak’s period drama accent was too strong? It’s possible that due to his fear for period dramas, Kim Jaejoong’s voice became slightly unnatural.

“How do you act in period dramas? How should you alter your accent and tone? I really didn’t understand anything about action or talking in period drama, and since Kyungtak is a military officer and everyone said that he should be very handsome and cool, I just thought I needed to act power and charming. However, when I finally watched my own acting, I decided that I need to erase those two things and put something new into the character.”

Kim Jaejoong also very honestly talked about the things that idols cannot let go when acting. Kim Jaejoong knew a long time ago regarding the fact that a singer’s stage is very different from and actor’s drama.

“An actor needs understand how to let go of himself, but I don’t think I ever can. Because I didn’t debut as an actor, I really wasn’t able to completely immerse myself. For instance, the thought of ‘making myself look really handsome’ has been bothering me since the beginning, but I didn’t realize at first that I would look much more handsome if I let go of myself and act with all I have.”

In fact, Jaejoong did not let go of himself when acting for ‘Protect the Boss’, and thinking back on it, he felt regretful: “To shed oneself completely has been difficult for entertainers who went from being a singer to an actor. On stage, we have to exhibit the perfect and most handsome self to make the audience satisfied, but in acting it’s very different. Letting go of myself and show the inner self is really challenging. It’s easy to correct my own mistakes, but to drop all of my strong points and immerse with acting is a very difficult thing. However, the more you can let go of yourself, the easier it is to immerse into the character, so I should let go more often in the future.”

A lot of people praised Jaejoong’s acting, but some sunbaes said that “you shouldn’t always get praised”, and Jaejoong thinks the same: “It would be better if I just get scolded, at least I would get peace of mind. Some people criticize my acting due to my looks, I will work harder and show a better self to them.”

Having to look objectively has his own acting and admit shortcomings is not an easy task, so Jaejoong’s courage really left me a deep impression. “How could I score my own acting?” Jaejoong said, “I just hope that everyone can see how I progressed, that’s all.”

Jaejoong also conveyed his hopes in acting: “I don’t have to be the main character, but if I could take part in various types of characters, I would be happy even if it’s just a small role. I also want to continue working hard on acting. It used to be the case that I only can sing and dance in front of audience, but now I want to challenge acting in
front of audience.”

To be honest, I don’t usually listen to music from JYJ, since I thought they were fairly similar to other idol groups, but after I saw their concert, I suddenly felt that it’s a shame I watched it on my own…

To be able to write their own music, to balance singing and dancing, to execute a perfect performance, I was really impressed by these aspects of JYJ. This makes me feel even sadder that we are unable to see JYJ’s stage on public broadcast, to enjoy their performances with more people. I think, regardless of the reasons behind it, this is not JYJ’s loss, but the loss of the audience.

So I couldn’t help but ask Jaejoong this question: “It has been a long time that you were unable to perform on public television, how do you feel when watching other singers perform?”

Jaejoong thought about it for a bit, “that I want to go on stage?” So I asked again, “do you want to perform on music shows?” Jaejoong answered, “I do very much. After talking with other singers and hoobaes, I discovered that JYJ has become a very odd group. To hoobaes, we are sunbaes with the so-called rarity. Since we are unable to perform on television, hoobaes found it rare and amazing when they see us in person. When they hear JYJ has come out with a new album, hoobaes also download and listen to our music.”

Even though Jaejoong cannot perform on television, he is still very much updated and cared about the recent pop music: “Our manager really likes to listen to SISTAR, so I listen with him. Their songs are very nice and SISTAR are great singers. Regarding male groups, I recently saw BEAST’s stage on Inkigayo, their new song is really awesome.”

Kim Jaejoong also never slacked on composing, even during the busy film schedule of ‘Dr. Jin’, he continued to compose. Did Jaejoong find inspiration during the filming of ‘Dr. Jin’ as Kyungtak? Kim Jaejoong answered, “I wrote a lot of very sad music, so I deleted them because they were way too depressing.”

“For the purpose of letting everyone hear our new album at the beginning of next year, we are preparing right now.” I hope they JYJ and Jaejoong’s situation will change by that point. No matter how long I think, I always feel that it would be a shame to watch JYJ’s stage by myself

الترجمة:

يتم فصل هذه المقابلة إلى ثلاثة أجزاء: "الجزء الأول" حول Jaejoong الذي يتصرف، اثنان يجري قصة عن كيم في JYJ Jaejoong و "الجزء الثالث" من كيم Jaejoong على النحو نفسه.يوم المقابلة كان جداً حار ورطب، بقدر ما إذا كنت مشى قليلاً، أن عرق كل شيء أكثر. وكان ذلك اليوم التقيت Jaejoong يم الانتهاء من تصوير جميع الدكتور جين أم بي سي، تسلط هانبوكس الدراما الفترة الثقيلة، وعاد إلى عمرها 26 سنة بينما يرتدي قميصا بأكمام قصيرة.وكان التحية Jaejoong ب "مرحبا بالجميع، وأنا كيم Jaejoong". والأول رد فعل كان، "لماذا هو جلدة حتى عادلة...هل هو عدم الحصول على تان؟ "وكان الدكتور جين الدراما الفترة الأولى ليم Jaejoong، واعترف بصراحة جداً له الخوف وعدم الإلمام نحو الدراما الفترة في البداية: "نظراً لأنها كانت المرة الأولى، كنت متوترة جداً وخائفة. قبل أن بدأنا التصوير لم أكن أعرف ما يجب فعله، ولا لدى أي ثقة وكانت مخيفة جداً للعواقب إذا لم أتصرف جيدا. "كيونجتاك كيم ليس حرف بسيطة، وأنه تم التخلي عن طريق الآباء والأمهات والأصدقاء ومحبي. كيم Jaejoong تحدث عن الحرف في كيونجتاك: "كافة الأحرف الأخرى قد الخاصة بهم الأفكار والمعتقدات – لي هونج لديها الكثير من الرغبات كيم بيونغ لديه طموح لا حصر لها – لكن في كيونجتاك فقط الفكر هي 'الناس الذين ينتمون للي أن يحميه لي' وليس لديه الكثير من الطموح أو الرغبات. عند الجميع من حوله يعملون بجد لطموحاتهم، كيونجتاك يريد فقط لحماية؛ عندما تبحث كافة الأحرف الأخرى في عالمها الخاص بها، كيونجتاك هو الشخص الذي يبحث في نفسه من بعيد ".وهناك أيضا الكثير من الدموع، "في البداية اعتقدت أنه كان حرف بارد جداً، ولكن في وقت لاحق في الدراما أنه بكى طوال الوقت، وحقاً متعبة عند تصوير. لأن تصرخ مع كل العاطفة مثل كيونجتاك ويتطلب الكثير من التركيز والجهد، وألم قلبي بغض النظر عن ما إذا كان يعمل أو لا، مع الحرف الذي كان يشكل عبئا على جسمي. "وكان الدراما الفترة لهجة كيونجتاك قوية جداً؟ فمن الممكن أن سبب خوفه للفترة الدرامية، صوت كيم Jaejoong الذي أصبح قليلاً غير طبيعي."كيف أنت تعمل في الأعمال الدرامية فترة؟ كيف ينبغي لك تغيير نبرة ولهجة الخاص بك؟ أنا حقاً لم أكن أفهم أي شيء عن العمل أو الحديث في الدراما الفترة، ومنذ كيونجتاك ضابط عسكري والجميع قال أنه ينبغي أن يكون وسيم وبارد جداً، مجرد التفكير أنني بحاجة إلى سلطة القانون والساحرة. ومع ذلك، عندما شاهدت أخيرا بلدي بالنيابة، قررت ضرورة محو هذين الأمرين ووضع شيئا جديداً إلى الطابع ".وتحدث كيم Jaejoong أيضا جداً بصراحة عن الأشياء التي لا يمكن ترك الأصنام عندما يتصرف. كيم Jaejoong عرفت منذ زمن طويل فيما يتعلق بحقيقة أن المرحلة هي مغنية يختلف كثيرا عن والدراما للفاعل."فاعل يحتاج إلى فهم كيفية ترك لنفسه، ولكن لا أعتقد أنني لا يمكن من أي وقت مضى. لأنه لم يكن لأول مرة كعنصر فاعل، أنا حقاً لم يكن قادراً تماما تزج نفسي. فعلى سبيل المثال، الفكر 'جعل نفسي تبدو حقاً وسيم' قد تم يزعجني منذ البداية، ولكن لم أكن أدرك في البداية التي سوف تبدو أكثر بكثير وسيم إذا ترك في نفسي، والتصرف بكل ما لدى. "في الواقع، Jaejoong لم تدع يذهب من نفسه عندما يتصرف ل 'حماية بوس'، والتفكير مرة أخرى على ذلك، شعر مؤسف: "لإلقاء نفسه تماما كان صعباً للفنانين الذين ذهبوا من كونها مغنية إلى فاعل. على خشبة المسرح، علينا أن يحمل النفس الكمال ووسيم آخر جعل الجمهور راضيا، ولكن في النيابة الأمر يختلف جداً. السماح للذهاب لنفسي وإظهار الداخلية الذاتية صعبة حقاً. فمن السهل لتصحيح الأخطاء الخاصة بي، ولكن إسقاط كل من بلدي النقاط القوية وتزج بالنيابة شيء صعب جداً. ومع ذلك، يمكن ترك لك أكثر من نفسك، الأسهل أن تزج في الحرف، حتى أنا ينبغي ترك أكثر في كثير من الأحيان في المستقبل. "وأشاد كثير من الناس بالنيابة في Jaejoong، ولكن بعض سونبايس وقال أنه "لا ينبغي أن تحصل على أشاد لك دائماً"، و Jaejoong يظن نفسه: "أنه سيكون من الأفضل إذا كان مجرد الحصول على وبخ، على الأقل سوف تحصل على راحة البال. بعض الناس ينتقدون بلدي بالنيابة بسبب بلدي يتطلع، سأقوم بالعمل بجد أكبر وإظهار النفس أفضل لهم. "الحاجة إلى النظر بموضوعية قد له تملك النيابة والاعتراف بأوجه القصور ليست مهمة سهلة، لذلك الشجاعة Jaejoong حقاً ترك لي انطباعا عميقا. "كيف يمكن أنا نقاط بالنيابة الخاصة بي؟" وقال Jaejoong "أمل فقط أن الجميع يمكن أن نرى كيف أنا تقدما، هذا كل شيء".Jaejoong أيضا عن إمالة في النيابة: "أنا لم يكن لديك لتكون الشخصية الرئيسية، ولكن إذا أنا يمكن أن يشاركوا في أنواع مختلفة من الأحرف، سأكون سعيداً حتى لو كان مجرد دور صغير. أريد أيضا أن مواصلة العمل الجاد على النيابة. اعتادت أن تكون القضية التي لا أستطيع إلا الغناء والرقص أمام الجمهور، ولكن الآن أريد أن الطعن بالنيابة فياستقبال الجمهور. "
من ترجمتي :hj:

الله الله بالردود وهذي عيديتي لكم :21: fgbf
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
NOoNa cassiopeia
كوري لا مثيل له
كوري لا مثيل له
NOoNa cassiopeia

البلد : ♥ kuwait ♥
الجنس : انثى
: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة 6xUIF

: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة Nbie0

: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة GT7bx
عدد المساهمات : 2595
نقاط : 913902
السٌّمعَة : 94
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/01/2012
العمر : 23
الموقع بٍيٌتّ إبْوٰي
العمل/الترفيه : طًاألبــٌهـة
المزاج المزاج : مزآجيـﮧ

: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: : كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة   : كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة Emptyالخميس 16 أغسطس 2012, 02:08

كـومااو اونـيي آبداع ترجمتج .,*
استمريي بابداعج fgbf
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

: كيم Jaejoong "سيكون من الأفضل إذا كنت مجرد الحصول على وبخ" ... "أريد أن أغني في الإذاعة العامة
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
كوريا هنا :: الـــنـــــــــــوادي :: نادي TVXQ - JYJ-
انتقل الى: